NEXT THEME DAY TOPICS Coming Soon!

March - Municipal Building
April - School –
May - Shopping –

More future Theme day topics and a complete list of previous theme days may be found HERE.

Please read this guide before particpating for the first time

Please remember in the "Caption or title" box, to fill thus:~NAME - CITY - COUNTRY ~ and NOT your post title!.

Thursday 19 July 2012

AUGUST GALLERY -
Numbers

National Art School numbers on the origianal sandstone walls of Darlnghurst Gaol.

The City Daily Photo Blog (CDPB) portal is still in transition from one server to another. Keep in touch via Eric's Facebook CDPB page, and if you wish, link your post here for ease of tracking what others are posting. To enable you to visit as many CDPB bloggers as possible, these entries will retain their order for the duration of the Theme. This facility opens at 9:30pm on Monday 30th July, and closes at 9:30PM on Tuesday 6th August. Enjoy!

22 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

Thanks Julie for providing this facility.

Kate said...

Yes, Julie, you have my thanks, too. I'll return with my numbers photo as soon as it hits midnight here when my photo will be posted! Carry on!!

Dina said...

Thanks, Julie, and shalom to all.

Julie said...

Grace, I have logged you in again, which is why you have slipped a couple of spots.

Anonymous said...

Thanking you very much for your effort. May whatever you count during this month be of a happy nature.

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

Julie, thanks a lot for keeping the community in touch.

cieldequimper said...

Merci Julie. You're a lifesaver! :-) Love the lettering on your photo.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Thank you for building the bridge to keep CDP fuctional while it's rebooting.

Petrea Burchard said...

I'm grateful, Julie, this is wonderful. Thanks.

LONDONLULU said...

Thank you for helping to keep us connected! I love the look of that #26.

raf said...

Thank you, Julie, for keeping us going - yet again!

Deb said...

The 3rd time you have helped CDP theme day on it's way recently, many thanks 2 you Julie!

Mark said...

Appreciate your effort Julie.. You are No1 !!!!

Lachezar said...

Thanks Julie, I really appreciate your effort to keep the Theme day tradition!

Unknown said...

Thank you again, Julie!

Janet said...

Finally! I've been wondering where the CDPB community went. Thanks!

Halcyon said...

This was a good idea for the theme day. Love all the different interpretations of numbers!

Rae Walter said...

Thank you once again Julie. For whatever reason I have had problems getting the photo up here, but at least the link is working from my page. Will try again tomorrow.

CaT said...

thanks julie!
you inspired me to at least do the theme day post, although mine is quite negative....
i didnt have any energy yesterday to do the taphophile one, unfortunately. all due to my miserable postdoc-life... ;)

TheChieftess said...

Keep us posted on how you like the mini!!! And let us know why you picked that one!!!

Julie said...

Not sure what you mean here, Kathryn.

TheChieftess said...

Sorry...somehow I got to this site through the site that I thought I was posting on!!! Sorry!!!
I'm glad you've kept the theme day going! Thanks Julie!

City Daily Photo - Taking you around the world every day.